Welcome to Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Once upon a time, there was a druid called Oshy.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oshy

Once upon a time, there was a druid called Oshy..... Empty
PostSubject: Once upon a time, there was a druid called Oshy.....   Once upon a time, there was a druid called Oshy..... EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 9:18 pm

Hey all!!
I am Greg aka Oshy, im 22 from Birmingham, England!! Im one of the student population at the minute, doing a Forensic Science Msc after my Chemistry degree! Yes i know very fancy...lol!
Played Wow about 2 years ago on a trial...but only really started playing properly at the beginning of this year!!

Currently hacking and slashing my way up the ranks with my druid....73 atm, but have a Gnome Warlock also after being so impressed with Neehi/Gnomi/Aims collection of gnomes! lol!!

Probably know most people on here allready but thought id give everyone a bit more insight into me!! Very Happy

Heaven is a great place to come and relax and I think you are all AWESOME!!!
Back to top Go down
Pan

Pan

PostSubject: Hi :)   Once upon a time, there was a druid called Oshy..... EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:58 pm

Hi dear Smile

Thank u so much for u'r introduction!! Sounds like a very interesting study u'r doin!!! I will use this oportunity to say u'r a great person to have in our Heavenly family Smile Looking foreward till u get Oshy to lvl 80 and can join us all in hc's Smile

Huge hug from guilds hugging maniac ...PanXanZen Smile
Back to top Go down
Azraell
Admin
Azraell

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time, there was a druid called Oshy.....   Once upon a time, there was a druid called Oshy..... EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:30 am

Welcome on forum man Smile God to got ya around. prepared some raids this week, hope u will be able to join Smile
Back to top Go down
http://archangels.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time, there was a druid called Oshy.....   Once upon a time, there was a druid called Oshy..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Once upon a time, there was a druid called Oshy.....
Page 1 of 1