Welcome to Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chalenge question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azraell
Admin
Azraell

Chalenge question Empty
PostSubject: Chalenge question   Chalenge question EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 3:26 pm

One question, if i will create few chalenges in Jedi Duels with Gold prize for winner, is that agains rules of WoW ? Is it ilegal ?
Back to top Go down
http://archangels.omgforum.net
Azraell
Admin
Azraell

Chalenge question Empty
PostSubject: DUELS TIME !!!   Chalenge question EmptyTue May 19, 2009 1:22 pm

So, i did get an idea Idea 80% of our guys in guild is PvP veterans. So i was thinkin about share our skills in Player vs Player and train a bit. I will place in calendar a date for DUELS DAY. And in this i will invite you all guys, including our PvP noobs Smile and also Dawning Star members. I fought some of them and trust me they REALLY need training. I dont expect we will all get in one day the Royal Asskickers, but it will be cool for our skills i guess Smile So check your calendar soon ppl. Sword
Back to top Go down
http://archangels.omgforum.net
whoopdidoo

Chalenge question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chalenge question   Chalenge question EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:32 am

i dunno az, but i reckon its just a trade. entrants pay 1 g or whatever amount they agree too , maybe agree with the fact it go to winner directly or inderectly through guild bank or whatever, and can have whatever competetion they agree to with whatever terms they would like to have it.

cheers whoooooooooooooooop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chalenge question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chalenge question   Chalenge question Empty

Back to top Go down

Chalenge question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Heaven :: Im gonna KICK your ASS !!!-
Jump to: