Welcome to Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who was whoop.. (

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
whoopdidoo

Who was whoop.. ( Empty
PostSubject: Who was whoop.. (   Who was whoop.. ( EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:03 am

Hi all,

I would like to thank you all for a nice time in the world of warcraft. I however quit this game from the moment my subscription expires (like the 25th of sept i think). I would love to stay online to talk to u guys from time to time but its to expensive to do only for that.
The whole game structure and blizzard's policy towards classes cause me to just end this whole game. I feel bad leaving u guys and i hope I find my will of wow back, but i highly doubt that. The game structure is just too unending and class balance too uneven for me to ever play this game again. I refuse to switch to a class which would maybe give me better chance, cuz i developed a serious hate towards almost all other classes but my own lol and cuz its just too much work for what u get in the end.
I would like to thank azrael especially for all his work and effort in our guild. Az u helped me a lot and I had great fun but this unfair crap just cant go on ).

thanks to all,

Special thanks to rickyfatton, sholotl, panzermama, bellamare, glen, bitesized, azrael and all who fought by my side.

Hope u guys will keep havin fun )

cheers whoopdidoo
Back to top Go down
Pan

Pan

Who was whoop.. ( Empty
PostSubject: This cant be!.............   Who was whoop.. ( EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 11:09 am

Dear, dear Whoop!!

I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes, reading that u want to quit this game.. Even thuz I am totaaly agree with u about the unfairness in the strength and abilitys between classes , I just cant imagine game and guild without u'r shiny personality. Sad I always getting happy when I see u log in Whoop, U are a great. shiny and always friendly handsom gnome, and there will be a enormous gap without u dear!! Sad

I hope with all my heart that u will reconsider, and continue playing and chatting with us.. Remembre, there are lots of players like me, that dont have a chanse in PvP with any class at all, so u will always get u'r killblows in the fields of BG Smile

If u really want to leave, I have to use this oportunity to thank u for being who u are Whoop.. U'r a BIIIIIG shiny star in this world!! I thank u for u'r always friendly suport and help. I thank u for all hugs I have gotten from u .. Very Happy and I thank u for all our fun runs in BG's and in instances. I hope and pray that u will come back..

Biiiig hug from Pan
Luv ya!! kiss
Back to top Go down
whoopdidoo

Who was whoop.. ( Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who was whoop.. (   Who was whoop.. ( EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 5:11 pm

U r soo kind pan. Tnx to all u nice people from the guild I found my love for the game back and especially for pve. Love to be a part of this guild and will be playing this game a lot on future for sure ) I have accepted Ill have to go that extra mile in pvp as warrior). I could never miss all u wonderfull people tho Smile what was I thinkin ))

greetz whoop))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who was whoop.. ( Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who was whoop.. (   Who was whoop.. ( Empty

Back to top Go down

Who was whoop.. (
Page 1 of 1