Welcome to Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

who is whoop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
whoopdidoo

who is whoop Empty
PostSubject: who is whoop   who is whoop EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:14 pm

Hi all Smile

A bit about me Shocked. 26 years old. From Holland. I study European and international law. I Am bartender on the side. I also try to make my own business in making animations on computer, but i am not good enough yet doh

I been playin this game now for over half a year. My main interest in any game is PvP, cuz the fact i dont play against computer give more satisfaction when i win and more variety in gameplay bounce . Only reason I PvE is to get better gear for PvP and maybe to help others Jedi
Id love to practise a lot together in PvP so we can learn to use the best tactic in a certain situation Sword

And I just love to capture the flag affraid

Tnx for nice welcome in the guild and I like the guild atmosphere. Everybody is positively minded and nice Beer tnx for that Very Happy

greeetz Whoopdidoo

ps. here a lttle story of us getting flag of evil horde, and celbrating after lol!

Evil or Very Mad .... sparta Jedi , affraid muhaha bounce
Back to top Go down
Azraell
Admin
Azraell

who is whoop Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is whoop   who is whoop EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:05 am

Welcome man !!! Is pretty cool got you here i have to say !!! And is cool to take a look on your real life Smile Well PvP is sumtin like your love in WoW i think Smile Anyway any things with ya was always fun. Actually i dont think i was bored with ya anytime Smile Oh and let me show guys what you doing mostly whole days Smile

First charming some pretty gurls...

who is whoop Wowscr67

who is whoop Wowscr68

and then beating em in duel.... Smile

who is whoop Wowscr69
Back to top Go down
http://archangels.omgforum.net

who is whoop
Page 1 of 1