Welcome to Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PvP macros!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
razednight

razednight

PvP macros!! Empty
PostSubject: PvP macros!!   PvP macros!! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:32 pm

What is macros used for??
They enhance gameplay by easing redundant tasks and making efficient use of your hotkey bars.

How to make them??
1)Type /macro
2)click on "new" pick up a pic and name the macro and click "Okay"
3)On the space type /cast and the name of the spell (spells most combine with each other)
For example as a DK macro (Blood DK):
/cast Vampiric blood
/cast Rune Tap
4) After it move this macro to your action bar and use it
(Notice that the spell I typed in the macro is spell that can be combined together 2 Blood runes as a DK)
Making macros is not easy, but as I said it is easier for you to use at PvP you can use trinkets and other items and spells together that makes it easier.
Your macros can be based on talents.
If you have something to add I would happy to know and all I think will be.
For some more Info check out www.wowmacros.com ( Notice that they are old macros from old WoW if you would like to use em try checking up the name of the spells if it is correct)

Thanks for reading and Enjoy
Razednight.
Back to top Go down
Azraell
Admin
Azraell

PvP macros!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP macros!!   PvP macros!! EmptyFri May 15, 2009 1:11 pm

Thanks a LOT for beginings Raz, it will be very helpfull i guess, i will check link and settings of macros soon. Didnt use any yet, so i will see Smile
Back to top Go down
http://archangels.omgforum.net
whoopdidoo

PvP macros!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP macros!!   PvP macros!! EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:59 am

hi all,

while im here Smile

I dont use much pvp macro's. The only one i use is revenge combined with heroic strike. This because of the "glyph of revenge" I got, which make the next heroic rage free. What i found, when i tried macro in pvp, is that I sometimes used up too many rage while I better could have saved the rage for another strike.

I dont know all the other classes but i reckon for like pally's, mages, warlocks, all the classes which have a full (mana) bar which go down per strike/spell it can be usefull. I am not sure though about how many macro's can be used at one time. I found i could use three maximum because of the fact it go down the commands in the macro really quickly. How this works for casters and classes with a bar goin down i am not really sure. I think the only way to find out really good how it works is to test this again and again for yourself.

For me it just dont work because different classes need different attack approaches. If I would have macro's where i combine more strikes I would maybe waist rage fighting a class which only need one of the strikes in the macro.

cheers whooooooooooop
Back to top Go down
razednight

razednight

PvP macros!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP macros!!   PvP macros!! EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:31 am

whoopdidoo wrote:
hi all,

while im here Smile

I dont use much pvp macro's. The only one i use is revenge combined with heroic strike. This because of the "glyph of revenge" I got, which make the next heroic rage free. What i found, when i tried macro in pvp, is that I sometimes used up too many rage while I better could have saved the rage for another strike.

I dont know all the other classes but i reckon for like pally's, mages, warlocks, all the classes which have a full (mana) bar which go down per strike/spell it can be usefull. I am not sure though about how many macro's can be used at one time. I found i could use three maximum because of the fact it go down the commands in the macro really quickly. How this works for casters and classes with a bar goin down i am not really sure. I think the only way to find out really good how it works is to test this again and again for yourself.

For me it just dont work because different classes need different attack approaches. If I would have macro's where i combine more strikes I would maybe waist rage fighting a class which only need one of the strikes in the macro.

cheers whooooooooooop

Hey Whoop.

I understand what you mean in useing those macros, but from your talks i saw that you have rage problems in the macro.That depens on how do you use the macro and WHEN you use it, you cant use it everytime at anytime, you must combine wisely and know when to use it,as a PvPer if you want to combine strikes together useing it at the beginning those strikes must be usefull in anytime.I can show you an example for unworked macro in warrior but it combines together, When you use bloodrage you cant use isntantly after useing bloodrage "shockwave" if you doing it like that i think it wont work.
If you dont want to use macros as talents attacks use them with trinkets or other things.

Hope I helped you alittle

Razednight.
Back to top Go down
Azraell
Admin
Azraell

PvP macros!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP macros!!   PvP macros!! EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:30 pm

We can also combine strikes with trinkets in macros Question Thats just MAGIC what all we can do with our skills with using macros.... What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://archangels.omgforum.net
razednight

razednight

PvP macros!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP macros!!   PvP macros!! EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:34 pm

Azraell wrote:
We can also combine strikes with trinkets in macros Question Thats just MAGIC what all we can do with our skills with using macros.... What a Face

Hehe sure you can Az but as I always say the strikes must combine with the trinkets and you will be undefeateable xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PvP macros!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP macros!!   PvP macros!! Empty

Back to top Go down

PvP macros!!
Page 1 of 1