Welcome to Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who is Kir?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kir

Who is Kir? Empty
PostSubject: Who is Kir?   Who is Kir? EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 12:57 am

Hi all, well about time I introduced myself I think. My real name is Chris, last name is Kirk - hence Kirlock, Kirpala... Smile

I'm 28 and I'm a private banking manager here in Australia, mostly for farmers. I got married about 2 months ago to my beautiful wife, who doesn't mind that her husband's worst addiction is WoW :p And we have a dog called Roger.

I first got into WoW when I lived in the UK a couple of years ago. I was in between jobs and got bored, but I played a bit too much and got tired of it, and life in general kept me a bit busy from then on. I started playing again earlier this year, and try to login for about 1-2 hours a day.

I've got Kirlock (my warlock) up to about 3k dps, but I got a bit bored so I started Kirpala (paladin) who is now level 53 and counting. Looking forward to doing some HCs and raids with you all.

I think that's about it. Please feel free to chat to me any time! Smile

Kir
Back to top Go down
Azraell
Admin
Azraell

Who is Kir? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is Kir?   Who is Kir? EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:03 pm

Welcome on forum Smile Ass u can see its not working properly atm lol, but anyway, glad to see your introduction here. And i gotta say good to got ya in guild. Have fun in game or here Smile
Back to top Go down
http://archangels.omgforum.net

Who is Kir?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Heaven :: Who Are You ? :: Introductions-
Jump to: