Welcome to Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who is Espionage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Espionage

Who is Espionage Empty
PostSubject: Who is Espionage   Who is Espionage EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 3:36 am

My real name's Dave, Im 31 and live in north-east england. I've been playing wow for nearly a year now and have 3 main characters on this realm Espionage (main-Rogue), Ferdelance (DK) and Sicarie (Hunter).

Besides wow I enjoy drinking, listening to music (total mix but mainly dance and rap Im afraid!), rock climbing, playing golf, playing squash and my main hobby driving (since I passed my driving test I became a boy racer and never grew up!). OH and when I have time I go to work too! Im a paramedic and recently moved so Im working on the rapid response vehicles (a boy racer with blue lights!).

I recently moved into a new house with my fiance (getting married next july) and I am totally bogged down with DIY (if Im playing wow during the day chances are I should be doing DIY!).

Well its now way too late for me, I've got a hard day of DIY tomorrow (yeah right!)

Later All!
Back to top Go down
Pan

Pan

Who is Espionage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is Espionage   Who is Espionage EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 3:17 am

Thanks a LOT for a great introduction Esp!! It is so nice to see a bit of the life u got outside our combat world!! U'r a grea guy to have in guild , and I'm really happy u'r in Heaven Smile See u in game soon dear Smile

Huge hug from PanZenXan Smile
Back to top Go down

Who is Espionage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Heaven :: Who Are You ? :: Introductions-
Jump to: