Welcome to Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Now!To give an aswer for what you've all wondered about, Who is this magnificent and most perfect creature Arones?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arones

Now!To give an aswer for what you've all wondered about, Who is this magnificent and most perfect creature Arones? Empty
PostSubject: Now!To give an aswer for what you've all wondered about, Who is this magnificent and most perfect creature Arones?   Now!To give an aswer for what you've all wondered about, Who is this magnificent and most perfect creature Arones? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 10:20 am

Arones
Binds When Picked up.
Two-Handed ( i even have two feet Very Happy )
1-999999999 Damage
(1337 damage per second)
+0 stamina (because i have no life:P)
Chance when you hit him that he will get
knocked out.

itemlevel 1.

ok no but srsly..

My irl name is Glen as most of you guys know..
just finished school for now and i am now looking for a job.
as a proffession i'd like to be a kindergardener:P ( sound like a farmer who has a crop full of kids sticking up of the ground.. just gonna go out and pick some fresh kids for brekfast) ok i'll just stop it right there became a little to grotesk. it is 9 am here no sleep for me so i am kinda you know silly

anyways. after i joined heaven i improved my playing alot.. became more of a co-player instead of a ego player..
really nice ppl here and i am enjoing the hell out of it.. (get it? heaven? hell? hahahaha...) erhm sorry about that that was just my inner psyko getting out for a while now that mom has gone to school:P.. but i am just jabbing on here.. ppl prolly fell asleep a long time ago when they were reading this. lol.

hmmm why am i still writing if ppl is not reading cause they are a sleep?
and why am i writing what i am thinking atm?
jesus i need some sleep. any way guys that's arones for you

no wait sparta
Back to top Go down

Now!To give an aswer for what you've all wondered about, Who is this magnificent and most perfect creature Arones?
Page 1 of 1