Welcome to Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So, i guess you've all been wondering........

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Palandyr

So, i guess you've all been wondering........ Empty
PostSubject: So, i guess you've all been wondering........   So, i guess you've all been wondering........ EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:30 am

Heya people, Its Pal, some of you have probably been wondering what my real name is, seeing as sho says "your on everybodies friends list Pal, yous a popular guy" lol....cough....

Anyways, my name is David, Dave or as some of my friends call me once upon a time, Davv, which Im assuming is the welsh way of saying it as it originated from my welsh philosophy teacher lol.

I'm just a regular guy who works gets drunk and loves the world and the people in it....oh and also my cat Felix lol, meow!!!

I am 19 years old and can be very mature at times or very immature, which i have probably demonsrated online lol.

Youcould say im a very typical Englishman, I love fish and chips, beer and football.... Oh and i work in Marks and Spencers, which I have been lead to believe is a very english place to work lol...cough...lol.

I play the guitar, bass and used to be in a band, which fell to pieces after we left college lmao.

Just incase you didnt know, Im a level 80 Paladin ret spec or prot.

Love you guys, see you in game

P.S dont be afraid to ask for help, especially in the Oculus, im the master of tactics in there...just ask Azraell, Narsiil and Panzermama, we four manned it with my tactics Very Happy.

P.S.S im not a hooligan at football matches lol Jedi

P.S.S.S i forgot to mention i live in Plymouth, in Devon in England (no we dont all speak like farmers/Turnips (thats for you english people) lol, well atleast i cant hear myself speakcing lilke it lol

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by Palandyr on Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:43 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot to say where i live, spelling mistakes making me look thick.)
Back to top Go down
Azraell
Admin
Azraell

So, i guess you've all been wondering........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, i guess you've all been wondering........   So, i guess you've all been wondering........ EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:27 am

Thanks for intro man, welcome in guild. And i didnt saw you type like farmer. Actually i think farmers cant type Smile So welcome officialy in guild Smile
Back to top Go down
http://archangels.omgforum.net

So, i guess you've all been wondering........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Heaven :: Who Are You ? :: Introductions-
Jump to: