Welcome to Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Bit About Bella

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bellamare

A Bit About Bella Empty
PostSubject: A Bit About Bella   A Bit About Bella EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 1:05 am

Greetings and salutations everyone! Very Happy

My name in real life is Jason (human male Very Happy ), and in game my main character is Bellamare (lvl 71 Dranei holy speced priest). Thanks to Sho I am counted amongst the ranks of "Heaven." I have felt quite welcomed and love all of the graciously given help, so I wanted to say thanks for all of that. Hopefully I have not been too much of a burden on you all as my characters are catching up to yours.

Speaking of which, I have five other very low level Alliance characters and one freshly started DK besides Bella. I plan to start leveling a human paladin named Azuriah next. Either way, I’ll start adding my alts to the guild soon enough.

By the way, I am a 32 year old American from the Chicago area. As of now, I am technically a student of the Russian language, and that's one reason why I am here in Russia. Have been studying the language for two and a half years now (am not fluent just yet, however). I graduated from university in 2001 with a degree in political science. But that’s not all. I have many interests besides international politics and language. For one, I love music and play the drums; both the set and hand beaten drums such as djembes, congas, bongos, tablas etc. I am also an athlete of sorts; am a huge fan of football (soccer), but am the most proficient at volleyball. Furthermore, I am a bit of a poet even though I have only written a handful of poems. Lastly, the largest thing in my life is my faith in the God of the Bible (Don’t fear, I’m not a judgmental Christian, so please don’t shy away from me because of that). Besides these things, I know how to sail and speak a bit of Spanish.

As to WoW, I have been playing spottily for the last 3 years with one big spot in the middle. Initially I started playing on American servers, but when I moved to Khabarovsk, Russia I didn't bring my computer games (didn't think I would have the time to play). Lo and behold, I bought the game here and have found some time and began playing quite often. However, this will probably change soon.

For the most part I am actually a shy person, or at least I use to be. Because of this I usually don’t talk about myself. With that said, I’ll let my character be defined by what I do and say in game or in real life.

So, I look forward to getting to know each other, and kicking some rear end throughout the World of Warcraft. Thanks for everything. See you around. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Azraell
Admin
Azraell

A Bit About Bella Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bit About Bella   A Bit About Bella EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 3:19 pm

Very interesting intro man. And u was either very open. Look like you guys have no problems speak about yourself with us, or you just like to speak about yoself Smile So i dont think u are too much shy when u did write so much about you. And am glad for that Sho did met you and introduce to us. You really fit in here and i think ppl are very interested by you too santa Yaya got a man with your profesion in here can only make us better. Amen Smile Just kidding a bit, but respect man. Cool Welcome and enjoy your time in Heaven. ironic, isnt it ? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://archangels.omgforum.net

A Bit About Bella
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Heaven :: Who Are You ? :: Introductions-
Jump to: