Welcome to Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who is Calianis?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Calianis

Calianis

Who is Calianis? Empty
PostSubject: Who is Calianis?   Who is Calianis? EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 11:40 pm

Well difficult to describe, how can one describe himself anyway? A human recognizes himself in others...

I'm from Istanbul, Turkey. 33 years old guy who was playing mud (multi-user dungeon) in university, and dreaming of a game visual at that time. And I've found what I was looking for after 10 years. I played D&D and RPG for years, also I was a DM (dungeon master) for some time.

Calianis is my first char and when I started playing, found out that PVP is the key to this game, and went deeper in this area.And there I met Az, Sho, Ricky and Razed. It's just absolute luck and coincidence, they liked my playing style and I liked theirs. And I'm glad that I met them. Since I work a lot, lacking necessary time to play the game as most of u do, I learned and still learning a lot from all of you. Thanks for it..

Now where I'm standing, I see good people trying to help each other in a world that does not exit and work for goals that will never have value in real life. Playing, leveling up, eq gathering, gold collection was important for me at first but now playing with you really amuses me and that's much more than what I pay for this game.

I only want to apologize for the raids & dungeons which I can not join because of my time restriction, I hope u'll all understand me Smile)
Back to top Go down
Azraell
Admin
Azraell

Who is Calianis? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is Calianis?   Who is Calianis? EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 11:01 am

Just have to say WOW ! What a Face Since me and you dont have much time to closer chat in game am pretty happy u opened your thoughts in your intro. For me you are very interesting person, and good friend. Same as u are for your friends in real i guess Smile You are man with pretty hot temper as we can see sumtimes. Evil or Very Mad But i think this fits with you more then be some sweet guy Smile Yaya. As u said we gotta go drink some time Beer And u know i was also playing D&D before. as DM aswell, but still was looking for some good looking fantasy world. and WoW open for us really WHOLE new world, i can just fully agree. About raids etc. We miss you there sumtimes, but i fully understant the time pressure u got. And is way much better to take some good sleep then earn some good item. Because u can earn items with us anytime. thats the reason why we are in guild Smile Sooooo, WELCOME officialy in Heaven man. sparta And btw we will start soon again crushing horde heads in PvP 70-79 so be ready Sword
Back to top Go down
http://archangels.omgforum.net

Who is Calianis?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Heaven :: Who Are You ? :: Introductions-
Jump to: