Welcome to Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who is Nekroz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nekroz

Who is Nekroz Empty
PostSubject: Who is Nekroz   Who is Nekroz EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:22 am

Oh, all right, I did't want, but i have forced)
Im 23 years, live in Moscow(it becomes similar habit for members of our guild, it is just necessary to persuade only Urgash to join us). I the mad mechanic and in a life me interest only calibre of my bullets and a thickness of an ass of my bear. And my x-ray goggles, ofc(hello, Az!)
Yes, I have invited Sho in Warcraft, so all of you at me in a debt, ahahaha.
Im system administrator and usually all works perfect, so I can play in working hours. Except WoW I sometimes playing in Eve-Online and also have an account in Gild Wars. And yes, I use the electronic translator so frequently I should answer your questions long.
Back to top Go down
Azraell
Admin
Azraell

Who is Nekroz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is Nekroz   Who is Nekroz EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 7:47 am

What a Face What a Face What a Face What you mean by " i have forced " Razz

ANYWAY ! Officialy welcome in guild ! Well, there is necessery to welcome you because u already are a officer Smile But just to let our newcomers in guild know who is Nek. So thanks a lot for intro. Am happy to got you here. Sumtimes i think u are from england, not russia, because of your kind off humour Smile X-RAY googles, well thats sumtin what my engineeer is created for Idea Welcome ! And Bjarn too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://archangels.omgforum.net

Who is Nekroz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Heaven :: Who Are You ? :: Introductions-
Jump to: