Welcome to Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who is Pan???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pan

Pan

Who is Pan??? Empty
PostSubject: Who is Pan???   Who is Pan??? EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:04 pm

Well.. Still working on figure out that myself.. Question

An old crazy lady witch are 14 in her head, so dont be shocked over my childishness! I have 2 kids, but they are grown up.. In your age I guess Laughing They'r not living at home anymore, so I have 2 dogs and a cat as substitutes... I need someone to take care of I love you

I've been playin wow , on and off, for a year now. It was my first pc game what so ever.. havn't even played "super-mario" before, so thats the reason I'm pretty clumsy in game, but I'm learning every day, so have pations with me plz! Embarassed It was my son that got me into this, and after I reached Heaven, its been a whole new world to me.. Noone's yelling "noob" to me here, and thats heaven itself!

I have 4 chars here in guild, Pan(zermama), Xan(adi) and Zen(ilia).. and least, my pally dranei Steamy.. (hot-power! Smile ) Xanadi and Zenilia I moved from Aggramar server when I joined this guild. It was Delfiny that introduced me to Az and Sho.. I'm gonna send her flowers!! Laughing

My real life proff is scool, there I'm learning to be a radiograph (x-ray). I still got 2 more years to go... Puh

Music is a big part of my life, and I listen to almost all kind of it. All from ManOwar, pink Floyd, and all the way to classic musik . I play some instruments as well,(trumpet, piano and guitar) but not very good.. The guitar when drinking.. and singing.. lol

Well.. this was a part of me.. And now I leave for wow and a raid!! LUV IT!!!

See u guys!! LOVE U!!!!! I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Azraell
Admin
Azraell

Who is Pan??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is Pan???   Who is Pan??? EmptySat May 30, 2009 1:56 pm

Hey, thanks for intro hunny. Is nice to got you here. I think we learning from you same as u learning from us Idea love ya sweety.
Back to top Go down
http://archangels.omgforum.net
Bitesized

Bitesized

Who is Pan??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is Pan???   Who is Pan??? EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 8:17 am

Dunno if you check this at all Pan but one thing has to be said, its great having you back home.

Big hugs to my favourite boom machine driver Very Happy Very Happy bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who is Pan??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is Pan???   Who is Pan??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is Pan???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Heaven :: Who Are You ? :: Introductions-
Jump to: