Welcome to Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who is Dimbus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dimbus

Dimbus

Who is Dimbus Empty
PostSubject: Who is Dimbus   Who is Dimbus EmptyMon May 25, 2009 12:24 pm

Hi guild mates Smile

My name is Jan-Erik and I'm 36year old male from Finland. Currently I work in Moscow, Sho's old home town Very Happy

I started to play WoW maybe 3 years ago and my first character was Aelein, Fire Mage. She got up pretty high on Horde dominated PvP server but after BC I was not able to play so much anymore and didn't go into outlands with her. Then I started a priest Mysterious (lady) and levelled her all the way up to 70. When LotLK game I started to play again and with now my main soloing character, Dimbus the master gnome (warlock). At that point I also moved my characters from PvP servers to Terokkar and got to know with Az.

I like PvE more thatn PvP because of more controlled playing but I liked also the arenas so I have to try that again some time.

Now when the guild has started to do RAIDs I definitely need to level Mysterious up to lvl80.

Well besides playing WoW I have bought a new flat which I am renovating. I will do everything new in that flat, pipes, sewers, bathrooms, electricity, kitchen etc. so it will take a lot of my time when I'm in Finland. That's why I mostly play while visiting Russia.

My favourite hobbies are diving (I like more warmwater diving than coldwater, sorry Pan) , snowboarding (had avesome time while heli-skiing around Whistler mountains in Brittish Columbia, Canada), orienteering (Finnish national champion) and golf.

CY in Azeroth.

Dimbus
Back to top Go down
Azraell
Admin
Azraell

Who is Dimbus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is Dimbus   Who is Dimbus EmptyTue May 26, 2009 8:16 pm

Hey man, thanks a LOT for intro. Various ppl we have in guild here, yea we do Smile Diving Warlock, yea fair enough Now i know why they Handle „underwater breathing“ spell. santa About PvE, as u can saw few times we are profesionals in this same like in preparing of weddings…. But we will be better for sure. Some bosses are totally something else to act with then any other things in game. Well am happy as hell u are here and we can play together. You are flexible gu with many nice infáme advices. Keep it up. I just hope you will not leave us because of some PvE guild offer to be honest. Anyway thanks for being here. Idea
Back to top Go down
http://archangels.omgforum.net
Dimbus

Dimbus

Who is Dimbus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is Dimbus   Who is Dimbus EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:38 am

Azraell wrote:
I just hope you will not leave us because of some PvE guild offer to be honest.

Nahh. I'm not an hardcore player so I can't keep up the pace with those HC PvE guilds needs. And I also can't commit to do raids every week especially several nights in a row.

Regardless of the guild I can still join raids and groups and have friends in other guils so being in this guild does not restrict my playing. In the opposite I think that the most important thing in a guild are friends and the social athmosphere. Second important thing is stability of friends. That you have some guild mates able to join you and teach you in instances, quests or PvP. Third important thing is to be able to benefit from other players professions or farming through GB or trading. In PvP this is different but in PvE I think that having a constant and same group is not mandatory. As long as you have large enough network of friends and you are able to gather good semi random groups.

Saying this I think that if we keep up the same good work I definitely don't have any reason to change guild. Quite opposite I have more reasons to invite new members, put my own work in guild development and maybe at some time partisipate in the guild as an officer Very Happy
Having good friends is more important than having a good Tier 8 set Very Happy

I love you all !!!

Br,
Dimbus
Back to top Go down
Azraell
Admin
Azraell

Who is Dimbus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is Dimbus   Who is Dimbus EmptyWed May 27, 2009 5:24 pm

Well said man, thanks for being u. Am throwing nets of recruiting all around, so you may expect new members soon. Tell me if you know some good guys to join us.

And as my reply to your words. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vmGAeM-OIo

Enjoy !!! Its a bit gay video, but i think u will understand Smile
Back to top Go down
http://archangels.omgforum.net
Dimbus

Dimbus

Who is Dimbus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is Dimbus   Who is Dimbus EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:33 am

Well mates. It is the time for my precious holiday and this year I will spend it in Switzerland with my friends and family.
I will be gone rouhgly couple of weeks.
Chocolate and cheese here we come Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who is Dimbus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is Dimbus   Who is Dimbus Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is Dimbus
Page 1 of 1