Welcome to Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who is Sho

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sholotl

Sholotl

Who is Sho Empty
PostSubject: Who is Sho   Who is Sho EmptySun May 24, 2009 4:19 am

Dunno what should i write here)
Well, im 22, live in Moscow, russia. Im art historian, finished university last year and now im postgraduate student and working as a instaurator. Im curious, lively and sometimes full of hate - my hate is like rogues energy bar, when its full im ready for pvp) Cant play without good music and mug of tea.
About WOW - Nekroz persuaded me to try this game, guess now he is sorry about it) have been playing irregular for year or so, as u can see my main is only 71 lvl now. Moved from Scarshield legion realm and i miss world pvp sometimes. Yeah, i love pvp) Its the second reason for me to play WOW, the first one is communication with u guys. So let me know pls if u need help or company for quests, raids, BGs or so, it makes me happy.
Cya in game,
Sho.
Back to top Go down
Azraell
Admin
Azraell

Who is Sho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is Sho   Who is Sho EmptySun May 24, 2009 5:16 am

Thanks for intro hunny, is nice to have you in guild, and in heart also. We both love PvP and i can only agree you look sometimes like this sparta when u are full of hate Smile Anyway enjoy playing with us, as i said i cant offer much for be with Heaven but look like our guild will have a BIG word in Terokar one time santa So now am curious about NekĀ“s intro. Love ya, Az Beer
Back to top Go down
http://archangels.omgforum.net
Sholotl

Sholotl

Who is Sho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is Sho   Who is Sho EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 1:28 pm

forgot to tell - im off for a week, hope will be back in friday) kiss&hug, have fun dears)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who is Sho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is Sho   Who is Sho Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is Sho
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Heaven :: Who Are You ? :: Introductions-
Jump to: