Welcome to Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What i you do for ME ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Azraell
Admin
Azraell

What i you do for ME ? Empty
PostSubject: What i you do for ME ?   What i you do for ME ? EmptySat May 16, 2009 3:15 am

We all handle some skills, herbalism, leatherworking etc. and we can make a LOT various items with them. Some of them are really cool, and players sells them in bank for a BIG amount of money. But why to buy them when your guild mate can do it for ya ? If u will be interested in some good equip/item, just check guild gys specialization at social - guild tab, and ask for help. Same with glyphs, i put them away from bank because we have still limited space there and in game is SOOO many glyphs Smile So, if u will need sumtin really cool and special, ask first in guild guys, if someone cant make it. It may save you a LOT of money Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://archangels.omgforum.net
Dimbus

Dimbus

PostSubject: Guild profession trade day   What i you do for ME ? EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:02 am

How do you like an idea if we would have 1/month a "guild profession trade day" -event?

At some specific time guild members could gather together and start to trade with professions.
If you have the incredients you could get the gear you want straight away without any delays.

"Give me that glyph and I will give you this ring"
"I will make you that armour if you get me 20 copper ore"
"I will make you 10 of these potions but that will cost you 10g if you don't have herbs for me"
etc.

I think that most ot he guild memebrs would participate via chat, so people would just post their profession links and other memebrs would make orders.

There might be a problem that since the guild is quite small there might not be much intrest in low level gears but on the other hand this would be an excellent moment to check your alt's gears and update them a bit.

We could even have couple of theme events.
1st week of the month is for lesser of equal to Expert professions (gears used under 30lvl)
2nd week would be for from Expert to master Master prodessions (gear used between 30lvl and 60lvl)
3rd week would be for from Master professions and up (gear used between 60lvl and 80lvl)

I think that this would serve 4 causes.
1) If would increase the social aspect of the guild.
2) guild members would learn more about other members professions and what professions can do.
3) Profession owners would be able to level their profession.
4) People would get better, update gear.

Maybe we could even have a forum for these events where people would post their requests, offers and questions.
If we can have a sticky thread we could gathere there some list of professions and their levels.
This might be hard to keep up to date so it might work only in small scale.

How do you like this idea?

Br,
Dimbus
Back to top Go down
Azraell
Admin
Azraell

PostSubject: Re: What i you do for ME ?   What i you do for ME ? EmptyWed May 27, 2009 7:37 pm

Yup, cool idea man. Some low lvl items we can make are for few silvers in AH but for example Phantom Blade which i can create for lvl 44 cost like 120 gold in AH. So i see it like this, we can place a Proffesion day in some next days in calendar, get our asess online and link our profesions, then we will choose what we want and place orders via in game mail, or here it forum. Or both. I dunno if i did get it all. Cool will be if others can see our profesions in some addon altho we are offline. Dont know someone addon or website like this ?
Back to top Go down
Sholotl

Sholotl

PostSubject: Re: What i you do for ME ?   What i you do for ME ? EmptyThu May 28, 2009 12:45 am

Azraell wrote:
Cool will be if others can see our profesions in some addon altho we are offline. Dont know someone addon or website like this ?
Addon called GuildAds.
http://www.curse-gaming.com/en/wow/download-11961.html
Dont try it yet, but ppl says that its great.
Back to top Go down
Azraell
Admin
Azraell

PostSubject: Re: What i you do for ME ?   What i you do for ME ? EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 7:50 am

So proffesion day was great for me. Did get some nice and serious offers. We will repeat in soon again. If u got any advices for it just throw it here. And about the addon Sho posted, i didnt try it yet. Anyone else ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What i you do for ME ?   What i you do for ME ? Empty

Back to top Go down

What i you do for ME ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Heaven :: NEED and GREED :: Looking for Sword of Owning !!!-
Jump to: