Welcome to Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A hard decision to make....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pan

Pan

A hard decision to make.... Empty
PostSubject: A hard decision to make....   A hard decision to make.... EmptyTue May 12, 2009 6:10 pm

Hi..
See a lot of nice things we'r gonna do, in the calendar.. My next silly question: I've deided I'm gonna concentrate on one char.. then I wonder.. who u need the most.. Xanadi og Pan. I cant do them both, cuz I trye to learn how to use my ability's the most effective way.. so I have plenty on learning one at a time.. Then I have Zenilia, the prisest that I'll love to play more with.. interesting char..Smile But as I said.. who am I going to prefer.. Pan, or Xanadi?? Hard to make a decision.. They both have a piece of my heart.. Smile

XX Pan/Xanadi/ Zenilia XX I love you
Back to top Go down
Azraell
Admin
Azraell

A hard decision to make.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hard decision to make....   A hard decision to make.... EmptyTue May 12, 2009 10:32 pm

Well, i didnt saw Xanadi in action yet, but with Pan u did a great progress i guess. Razs Macros helped too for sure. Smile I think Pan it is your "heart" decision which character u want to use mostly I love you We dont have some speciel needs of some class or character so just use char mostly which u enjoy to play. We have many friends out of our guild which have many profesions and skills so if we want some specific class in raid or dungeon we just whisper him and its done Idea If you want to focus only on one, then choose is yours, but if you like to play with both ( three ) Then why not ? Our guild is builded like this style of playing Beer
Back to top Go down
http://archangels.omgforum.net

A hard decision to make....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Heaven :: Silly Questions-
Jump to: