Welcome to Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coercer/Bickerstaffe

Go down 
AuthorMessage
coercer

Coercer/Bickerstaffe Empty
PostSubject: Coercer/Bickerstaffe   Coercer/Bickerstaffe EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 11:38 am

Hey,

Just a few words of introduction...

I'm a 51 year old father of 3 living in southern England. I've been playing computer games for decades and wow since it started. I stopped playing wow for a year after I levelled my pally to 80 and had geared him up fully. I got bored so I stopped. Having come back after a break i'm really enjoying levelling a hunter as I've always wanted to try a hunter out. My mage, Coercer was origianally my pvp alt but i've now made him my main after giving my pally to my son to play. All my kids play wow and we have loads of chars between us.

I work as a management consultant mainly for the UK government which takes me away from home a fair bit. I stay in hotels often during the week which means I am on my macbook playing wow on a slow mobile connection. Although I often cannot raid whilst in a hotel, i can at least level! I also run several other businesses e.g. www.discphoenix.com , www.edps.co.uk and others. On average I work about 14 hours per day which does limit my play time, which is why I often jump on for 45 mins a night, then off again!

I used to be in a top raiding guild on another server and raid 4 hours per night, 3 nights per week. But those days are gone now. It was huge fun while it lasted though!

Finally, thank you for letting me into Heaven, you are a great bunch of people and i'm really pleased to be here.

Coercer/Bickerstaffe

Mike
Back to top Go down

Coercer/Bickerstaffe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Heaven :: Who Are You ? :: Introductions-
Jump to: