Welcome to Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Qui est Toufman ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toufman
Admin
Toufman

Qui est Toufman ? Empty
PostSubject: Qui est Toufman ?   Qui est Toufman ? EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:59 pm

Hello all,

I'm a 32 years old lad who leaves in Dublin, Ireland and Toufman has been my real life nickname for over 10 years :-)
I work as an "accountant" in a company that will remain nameless (because really... no one cares lol)

WoW has slowly become my main hobby and I enjoy both PvE and PvP with friends. I just want to have loads of fun with people who enjoy what the game has to offer without taking themselves too seriously !
I can be a sh*thead at times but it usually takes me 1 min or 2 to apologize, just bear with me please :-]

I've had the luck to play with a few members of Heaven in the last few months (you will surely recognize yourselves :-) before finally joining the ranks. It's all down to Az spamming my mailbox with requests to join every day really... (that's a joke by the way, Az would NEVER do such a thing ;-)

Other centres of interest: music (with a preference for metal but not restricted to), hiking and drinking in pubs with friends !

I'm actually thrilled to be part of the guild and I will make sure we'll have a lot of fun together !

Take care guys, see you in Azeroth :-)

Toufman

Last edited by Toufman on Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bitesized

Bitesized

Qui est Toufman ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qui est Toufman ?   Qui est Toufman ? EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 4:27 am

Heya and welcome to the madhouse Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Qui est Toufman ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Heaven :: Who Are You ? :: Introductions-
Jump to: